Hair transplant is a complex surgical process of removal of hair follicle from back of head and planting of those follicles in those areas of head where hair is thin of have bald patches. DHI is one of the leading clinic for hair transplant in Gurgaon. DHI is into this hair restoration since 1970. DHI technique is one of the finest hair transplant techniques.
1. Is it safe to do hair transplant in Gurgaon?
Today with modern techniques like DHI, hair transplant is a very safe, minimalistic procedure which can be finished in a few hours, giving lifetime permanent and natural results. But it is important that it should be performed only by trained surgeons following strict protocols such as pre-screening, medical tests so that one can choose right patient for hair transplant. Not every patient is eligible to get hair transplant.
2. Which doctors perform hair transplants in Gurgaon?
Today, in Gurgaon, Homeopathic doctors, Ayurvedic doctors, Dentist and even gynaecologists are performing hair transplant procedures without having any proper training. At DHI’s hair transplant clinic in Gurgaon, all procedures are performed end-to-end by MCI registered highly trained surgeons.
3. Are the surgeons suitably trained and certified?
Hair Transplant is not taught in any medical college world-wide. Doctors have to learn it from other doctors on the job, without proper training, assessment or certification, thereby compromising on safety. At DHI’s hair transplant clinic in Gurgaon, each doctor is extensively trained on DHI Total Care System and certified by DHI International Hair Restoration Academy.
4. How can you measure the hair transplant results?
Hair Transplant results can be measured with precise hair count through computerized alopecia test which most clinics in Gurgaon do not do or know about. Research shows that on an average, only 1 out of 2 implanted follicles grow at clinics without verifiable results. DHI has a verified graft survival rate of more than 90%. One third of DHI patients come for repair after their case has been spoilt by other hair transplant clinics in Gurgaon.
5. What is importance of diagnosis/alopecia test before going to a clinic for hair transplant in Gurgaon?
There are various types of alopecia & one could be suffering from any of them. A correct treatment of alopecia requires a proper diagnosis to begin with. Unfortunately, most clinics do hair transplant in Gurgaon without proper diagnosis. DHI’s Diagnostic System for Alopecia (DSA) follows a dermatological examination, psychological aspects, precise mathematical count of donor and recipient area, and computerized alopecia test. This results in a comprehensive lifetime treatment plan and best results for the hair loss problem.
The key factors to keep in mind while choosing a clinic for hair transplant in Gurgaon are –
Heat application causes breaking of hair due to dehydration which often lead to hair loss. It is better to avoid such method where heat is involved.
Keeping your hair covered for longer duration by cap or helmet can lead to accumulation of sweat and oil which hampers scalp hygiene, which could lead to hair fall. So, it is recommended to remove helmet of cap timely to allow fresh air to dry the scalp and wear again.
Hair transplant is the best and permanent solution for hair loss. DHI clinics are the largest and the fastest growing clinics in the world which provide hair transplant surgery. Most of the people are tired with temporary solutions and they keep looking for something which is a permanent solution for hair loss. They must know that hair transplant is the only permanent solution to hair loss for male/female pattern baldness. So, any patient who is suffering from hair loss should go for hair transplant, DHI in Gurgaon is one of the best clinic for hair transplant in Gurgaon.
One of the reason why hair transplant can be said as a permanent cure to baldness is because, in hair transplant hair are extracted from back side of scalp, all these hair are immune to hormone DHT which is major cause of hair loss. Hence the transplanted hair does not fall easily and grow for life time. At DHI, graft survival rate is more than 90% which makes DHI one of the best clinic for hair transplant in Gurgaon.
There are more than 250 thousand patients who took hair transplant session at DHI clinics with a complete perfection and expertise. DHI’s patients are common people, celebrities and well renowned business leaders. The patients visiting DHI clinic will get guaranteed natural and permanent result.
You are required to take a lot of care and precautions to get the desired result. Few of the pre and post precautions one should take is mentioned below:
• Choose the best hair transplant clinic in Gurgaon. The clinic should have good reputation. Don’t decide based on low price of hair transplant.
• Choose a good and experienced hair transplant doctor, who will actually perform your hair transplant procedure. Do proper research on doctor’s education, experience, reputation, results and reviews of old patient etc.
• Choose an advanced hair transplant technique. It is highly advised to stay away from old hair transplant techniques which can have severe impact on human life. Also stay away from gimmicks from some clinics which claim to do hair transplants using seemingly differentiated techniques, which may sound similar to DHI, such as DHT etc.
• You are required to follow the medical test protocols to ensure your safety during the procedure, something that many clinics are not even aware of.
• After your hair transplant, make sure you follow all the advice given to you by your hair transplant doctor.
• Make sure you don’t smoke or consume alcohol for a week or 10 days.
• Avoid direct sun exposure, exercises and swimming for 3-4 weeks.
• After 3, 4 month of hair transplant you will find a change in hair growth. Make sure that you are in touch with your doctor always and keep visiting the clinic once or twice in every 2 months.
• Do not come in direct contact of air, ride bikes wearing a helmet etc.
• If you are in Gurgaon and you want to go for hair transplant surgery then DHI is one of the best clinics for hair transplant in Gurgaon.
By and large, cost of hair transplant in Gurgaon is the biggest factor while choosing your hair transplant clinic. Due to lack of information, you end up choosing the cheapest hair transplant clinic in Gurgaon. This is especially because full result of hair transplant can take 9-12 months to come and right now only thing that seem to matter is the price. But in the process of choosing the cheapest hair transplant clinic in Gurgaon, you end up compromising the result of hair transplant and more importantly even your own safety. When performed by the most expert and experienced hair transplant surgeon, a great hair transplant has a positive and extraordinary outcome, which is priceless. When cheap Clinics take alternate routes and the outcomes are poor, the patient's emotional well-being is adversely affected, making even the least expensive of medical procedure become very costly.
There are so many hair transplant clinics offering hair transplants in Gurgaon at a price which is as cheap as peanuts while some are as expensive as a fortune. One will have to understand that not all cheap hair transplant services offered by clinics are good and those that are a bit expensive are not necessarily bad. Most of the best clinic for hair transplant in Gurgaon will cost you a bit more for a number of reasons:
• Invested in latest of technologies to ensure best and natural results.
• Invested in modern facilities that follow international safety protocols.
• Invested in patented and single-use titanium coated instruments.
• Invested in best MD surgeons who are experienced and masters of the art of hair transplant, those master surgeons undergo lots of training before doing any hair transplant.
• They even invested in the best range of products which help in hair growth.
On the other hand, most of the cheap hair transplant clinics that offer cut-price deals are able to do so because they don’t invest in anything, whether it is doctor, technology, modern facilities, thus, risking the life of patients.
• They don’t have latest technology to ensure desired results and natural hairline.
• No modern and safe facilities.
• They have reusable instruments which can pass on infection from one patient to another.
• Most of the surgeons doing hair transplant in these cheap clinics are not certified.
• They have low quality products.
• They don’t have the concept and invest time on post-operative monitoring of hair growth.
• There is no proper consultation done to understand the root cause of the problem.
• Same procedure is there for all.
So, one should not blindly judge clinics for hair transplant in Gurgaon because of the price tag. One should instead do thorough research online, ask other patients, focus on the services and certification of brand. DHI is one of the best hair transplant clinic in Gurgaon.
Hair transplant cost in Gurgaon or in any other city of the country depends on the following factors:
• The number of hair follicles required to give you natural results.
• The area of the scalp that needs to be covered after the procedure.
• Number of sessions which is required to be done to cover the scalp. More is the number of session done more will be hair transplant cost in Gurgaon.
• Hair and skin conditions: Condition of hair and skin matter a lot.
• The expertise of surgeon doing hair transplant.
• Any irregularities in the shape of the scalp.
The number of hair follicles or grafts required for the hair transplant in Gurgaon depends on the extent of your hair loss.
So, if you are suffering from hair loss problem and looking for best clinic for hair transplant in Gurgaon, you know what actually must be the selection criteria. Do a proper research and choose a hair transplant clinic that gives you quality service at a reasonable price.