What is hair transplant?
Hair transplant is a complex surgical approach that removes hair follicles from one part of the body, called a "donor site" that is mostly from the back of the head and planting those follicles to the bald or balding part of the body called a "recipient site."
DHI is one such leading hair transplant clinic in Kochi. DHI has been in this hair restoration since 1970. Also, it has the most advanced and modern techniques for hair transplantation and restoration.
How would you choose a clinic for the best hair transplant in Kochi?
Factors to keep in mind while choosing a Hair Transplant Clinic in Kochi:
- You must ensure first that who is going to perform the hair transplant procedure in Kochi.
- From where the hair transplant surgeon in Kochi was trained or skilled in this specialization for transplantation.
- Does the hair transplant clinic in Kochi follow safety protocols, and are they on display as clinics.
- What instruments they are using for hair transplant in Kochi, and is there any evidence of instruments being destroyed after every session of the hair transplant procedure.
- Does the hair transplant clinic in Kochi have credible results of its own, and can you speak to at least ten patients about their experience with this clinic?
- Lastly, of course, price is a crucial factor, but it cannot override compromising safety and natural results.
What is the Estimated Hair Transplant Cost in Kochi?
To a great extent, the hair transplant cost in Kochi is the most significant factor while choosing your hair transplant clinic.
Due to a lack of information, you end up choosing the cheapest hair transplant clinic. It is because complete results of hair transplant in Kochi can take 9-12 months to come and straightway the only thing that we can compare, and that actually matters is the price.
And while choosing the cheapest hair transplant clinic, you end up compromising the result of hair transplant and, more importantly, even your own safety! When performed by the most expert and experienced hair transplant surgeon, a great hair transplant in Kochi has a positive and extraordinary outcome, which is priceless. When cheap Clinics take alternate routes, and the consequences are unfortunate, the patient's emotional well-being is adversely affected, and resulting even the least costly medical process becomes very expensive.
There are many hair transplant clinics offering hair transplant cost in Kochi at a price that is as cheap as peanuts, while some are as expensive as a fortune. One must understand that not all affordable hair transplant services offered by clinics are excellent, and those with a bit pricey are not necessarily bad.
Most of the best hair transplant clinic in Kochi will cost you a bit more for several reasons:
- Invested in the latest and advanced mode of technologies to ensure the best and natural results.
- Invested in modern facilities that follow international safety protocols.
- Invested in patented and single-use titanium-coated instruments.
- Invested in best MD surgeons who are experienced and masters of the art of hair transplant, those master surgeons undergo lots of training before doing any hair transplant in Kochi.
- They even invested in the best range of products that help in hair growth.
On the other hand, most of the cheap hair transplant clinics that offer cut-price deals can do so because they don't invest in anything, whether it is doctor, technology, modern facilities, thus, risking the life and health of patients.
- They don't have the advanced technologies to ensure desired outcomes and natural hairline.
- No modern and safe facilities.
- They have reusable instruments that can pass on infection from one patient to another.
- Most of the surgeons doing hair transplants in Kochi in these cheap clinics are not certified.
- They have low-quality products.
- They don't have the concept and invest time in post-operative monitoring of hair growth.
- There is no proper consultation done to understand the root cause of the problem.
- The same procedure is there for all.
So, one shouldn't irrationally judge clinics for hair transplants in Kochi in terms of expenses. Instead, one should do a thorough research online, speak up with other patients, take feedback, focus on the services and certification of the brand.
Among them, DHI India comes out clean and undoubtedly the best clinics for hair transplantations in Kochi.
Hair transplant cost in Kochi depends on the following factors:
- The number of hair follicles required to give you natural results.
- The area of the scalp that needs to be covered after the procedure.
- Several sessions are needed to be done to cover the scalp. More is the number of sessions done; more will be hair transplant cost in Kochi.
- Hair and skin conditions: Condition of hair and skin matter a lot.
- The expertise of a surgeon doing a hair transplant in Kochi.
- Any irregularities in the shape of the scalp.
The hair follicles or grafts required for the best hair transplant in Kochi depend on the extent of your hair loss.
So, if you are suffering from hair loss problems and seeking the best hair transplant clinic in Kochi, you must know what actually must be the selection criteria.