Hair transplant is a complex surgical approach that removes hair follicles from one part of the body, called a "donor site" that is mostly from the back of the head and planting those follicles to the bald or balding part of the body called a "recipient site."
DHI is one such leading hair transplant clinic in Jaipur. DHI has been in this hair restoration since 1970. Also, it has the most advanced and modern techniques for hair transplantation and restoration.
Factors to keep in mind while choosing a Hair Transplant Clinic in Jaipur:
To a great extent, the hair transplant cost in Jaipur is the most significant factor while choosing your hair transplant clinic.
Due to a lack of information, you end up choosing the cheapest hair transplant clinic. It is because complete results of hair transplant in Jaipur can take 9-12 months to come and straightway the only thing that we can compare, and that actually matters is the price.
And while choosing the cheapest hair transplant clinic, you end up compromising the result of hair transplant and, more importantly, even your own safety! When performed by the most expert and experienced hair transplant surgeon, a great hair transplant in Jaipur has a positive and extraordinary outcome, which is priceless. When cheap Clinics take alternate routes, and the consequences are unfortunate, the patient's emotional well-being is adversely affected, and resulting even the least costly medical process becomes very expensive.
There are many hair transplant clinicsoffering hair transplant cost in Jaipur at a price that is as cheap as peanuts, while some are as expensive as a fortune. One must understand that not all affordable hair transplant services offered by clinics are excellent, and those with a bit pricey are not necessarily bad.
• Invested in the latest and advanced mode of technologies to ensure the best and natural results.
• Invested in modern facilities that follow international safety protocols.
• Invested in patented and single-use titanium-coated instruments.
• Invested in best MD surgeons who are experienced and masters of the art of hair transplant, those master surgeons undergo lots of training before doing any hair transplant in Jaipur.
•They even invested in the best range of products that help in hair growth .
On the other hand, most of the cheap hair transplant clinics that offer cut-price deals can do so because they don't invest in anything, whether it is doctor, technology, modern facilities, thus, risking the life and health of patients.
• They don't have the advanced technologies to ensure desired outcomes and natural hairline.
• No modern and safe facilities.
• They have reusable instruments that can pass on infection from one patient to another.
• Most of the surgeons doing hair transplants in Jaipur in these cheap clinics are not certified.
• They have low-quality products.
• They don't have the concept and invest time in post-operative monitoring of hair growth.
• There is no proper consultation done to understand the root cause of the problem.
• The same procedure is there for all.
So, one shouldn't irrationally judge clinics for hair transplants in Jaipur in terms of expenses. Instead, one should do a thorough research online, speak up with other patients, take feedback, focus on the services and certification of the brand.
Among them,DHI India comes out clean and undoubtedly the best clinics for hair transplantations in Jaipur.
• The number of hair follicles required to give you natural results.
• The area of the scalp that needs to be covered after the procedure.
• Several sessions are needed to be done to cover the scalp. More is the number of sessions done; more will be hair transplant cost in Jaipur.
• Hair and skin conditions: Condition of hair and skin matter a lot.
• The expertise of a surgeon doing a hair transplant in Jaipur.
• Any irregularities in the shape of the scalp.
The hair follicles or grafts required for the best hair transplant in Jaipur depend on the extent of your hair loss.
Like DHI, famous for the best hair transplant in Jaipur, using advanced and the most excellent techniques, hair transplant in Jaipur are safe and risk-free, with minimalistic procedures which can be finished in a few hours, giving a lifetime of permanent and natural results .
Yet, you must be ensured first, that these procedures are led by trained and skilled expert hair transplant surgeon in Jaipur. Also, they must be following strict protocols like pre-screening, medical tests, and all, to make sure whether the patient is fit to undertake the process of transplantation or not. As not every patient is eligible to undertake a hair transplant!
Today, Homeopathic doctors, Dentists, Ayurvedic doctors & even gynecologists are performing hair transplantation and restoration without taking proper training or specialization in this field.
At DHI, the best hair transplant clinic in Jaipur, all hair transplantation processes are performed end-to-end by Dermatologists (MCI Registered), a highly trained hair transplant surgeon in Jaipur. So, it is advised to avoid cheap unprofessional if you are seeking the best hair transplant in Jaipur and opt for the skilled and specialized hair transplant surgeon in Jaipur.
Hair Transplantation isn't indoctrinated in any medical college world-wide! Doctors are required to have masters in this skill by pursuing it from other doctors on the job. Without adequate training, assessment, or certification, it may lead to compromising on safety.
Preferably at DHI, a hair transplant clinic in Jaipur, each doctor is extensively trained on DHI Total Care System and certified by DHI International Hair Restoration Academy.
Results can be measured by taking precise hair counts through computerized alopecia tests. And this test, most of the clinics do not undertake, while most even don't know about it.
Research shows that, on average, only 1 out of 2 implanted follicles grow at clinics without valid results. DHI has a verified graft survival rate of more than 90. Also, one-third of DHI patients come for fixing their failed transplantation conditions by undertaking hair transplant in Jaipur by other clinics
There are different types of alopecia & one could be suffering from any of them. A correct treatment of alopecia requires a proper diagnosis, to begin with. Unfortunately, most clinics do hair transplant in Jaipur without an appropriate diagnosis. DHI's Diagnostic System for Alopecia (DSA) follows a dermatological examination, psychological aspects, precise mathematical count of donor and recipient area, and computerized alopecia test. This results in a comprehensive lifetime treatment plan and best results for the hair loss problem.
So, if you are suffering from hair loss problems and seeking the best hair transplant clinic in Jaipur, you must know what actually must be the selection criteria.
Do proper research and choose the best hair transplant clinic in Jaipur that gives you quality service at a reasonable price.