Does blow drying your, hair increases hair loss?
Heat application causes breaking of hair due to dehydration which often lead to hair loss. It is better to avoid such method where heat is involved.
Does wearing helmet or cap continuously lead to hair loss?
Keeping your hair covered for longer duration by cap or helmet can lead to accumulation of sweat and oil which hampers scalp hygiene, which could lead to hair fall. So, it is recommended to remove helmet of cap timely to allow fresh air to dry the scalp and wear again.
Is Hair Transplant Permanent?
Hair transplant is the best and permanent solution for hair loss. DHI clinics are the largest and the fastest growing clinics in the world which provide hair transplant surgery. Most of the people are tired with temporary solutions and they keep looking for something which is a permanent solution for hair loss. They must know that hair transplant is the only permanent solution to hair loss for male/female pattern baldness. So, any patient who is suffering from hair loss should go for hair transplant, DHI in Chennai is one of the best clinic for hair transplant in Chennai.
One of the reason why hair transplant can be said as a permanent cure to baldness is because, in hair transplant hair are extracted from back side of scalp, all these hair are immune to hormone DHT which is major cause of hair loss. Hence the transplanted hair does not fall easily and grow for life time. At DHI, graft survival rate is more than 90% which makes DHI one of the best clinic for hair transplant in Chennai.
There are more than 250 thousand patients who took hair transplant session at DHI clinics with a complete perfection and expertise. DHI’s patients are common people, celebrities and well renowned business leaders. The patients visiting DHI clinic will get guaranteed natural and permanent result.
You are required to take a lot of care and precautions to get the desired result. Few of the pre and post precautions one should take is mentioned below:
• Choose the best hair transplant clinic in Chennai. The clinic should have good reputation. Don’t decide based on low price of hair transplant.
• Choose a good and experienced hair transplant doctor, who will actually perform your hair transplant procedure. Do proper research on doctor’s education, experience, reputation, results and reviews of old patient etc.
• Choose an advanced hair transplant technique. It is highly advised to stay away from old hair transplant techniques which can have severe impact on human life. Also stay away from gimmicks from some clinics which claim to do hair transplants using seemingly differentiated techniques, which may sound similar to DHI, such as DHT etc.
• You are required to follow the medical test protocols to ensure your safety during the procedure, something that many clinics are not even aware of.
• After your hair transplant, make sure you follow all the advice given to you by your hair transplant doctor.
• Make sure you don’t smoke or consume alcohol for a week or 10 days.
• Avoid direct sun exposure, exercises and swimming for 3-4 weeks.
• After 3, 4 month of hair transplant you will find a change in hair growth. Make sure that you are in touch with your doctor always and keep visiting the clinic once or twice in every 2 months.
• Do not come in direct contact of air, ride bikes wearing a helmet etc.
• If you are in Chennai and you want to go for hair transplant surgery then DHI is one of the best clinics for hair transplant in Chennai.
How much does hair transplant cost in Chennai?
By and large, cost of hair transplant in Chennai is the biggest factor while choosing your hair transplant clinic. Due to lack of information, you end up choosing the cheapest hair transplant clinic in Chennai. This is especially because full result of hair transplant can take 9-12 months to come and right now only thing that seem to matter is the price. But in the process of choosing the cheapest hair transplant clinic in Chennai, you end up compromising the result of hair transplant and more importantly even your own safety. When performed by the most expert and experienced hair transplant surgeon, a great hair transplant has a positive and extraordinary outcome, which is priceless. When cheap Clinics take alternate routes and the outcomes are poor, the patient's emotional well-being is adversely affected, making even the least expensive of medical procedure become very costly.
There are so many hair transplant clinics offering hair transplants in Chennai at a price which is as cheap as peanuts while some are as expensive as a fortune. One will have to understand that not all cheap hair transplant services offered by clinics are good and those that are a bit expensive are not necessarily bad. Most of the best clinic for hair transplant in Chennai will cost you a bit more for a number of reasons:
• Invested in latest of technologies to ensure best and natural results.
• Invested in modern facilities that follow international safety protocols.
• Invested in patented and single-use titanium coated instruments.
• Invested in best MD surgeons who are experienced and masters of the art of hair transplant, those master surgeons undergo lots of training before doing any hair transplant.
• They even invested in the best range of products which help in hair growth.
On the other hand, most of the cheap hair transplant clinics that offer cut-price deals are able to do so because they don’t invest in anything, whether it is doctor, technology, modern facilities, thus, risking the life of patients.
• They don’t have latest technology to ensure desired results and natural hairline.
• No modern and safe facilities.
• They have reusable instruments which can pass on infection from one patient to another.
• Most of the surgeons doing hair transplant in these cheap clinics are not certified.
• They have low quality products.
• They don’t have the concept and invest time on post-operative monitoring of hair growth.
• There is no proper consultation done to understand the root cause of the problem.
• Same procedure is there for all.
So, one should not blindly judge clinics for hair transplant in Chennai because of the price tag. One should instead do thorough research online, ask other patients, focus on the services and certification of brand. DHI is one of the best hair transplant clinic in Chennai.
Hair transplant cost in Chennai or in any other city of the country depends on the following factors:
• The number of hair follicles required to give you natural results.
• The area of the scalp that needs to be covered after the procedure.
• Number of sessions which is required to be done to cover the scalp. More is the number of session done more will be hair transplant cost in Chennai.
• Hair and skin conditions: Condition of hair and skin matter a lot.
• The expertise of surgeon doing hair transplant.
• Any irregularities in the shape of the scalp.
The number of hair follicles or grafts required for the hair transplant in Chennai depends on the extent of your hair loss.
So, if you are suffering from hair loss problem and looking for best clinic for hair transplant in Chennai, you know what actually must be the selection criteria. Do a proper research and choose a hair transplant clinic that gives you quality service at a reasonable price.