- Rigorous medical test before the procedure to ensure that the patient can receive treatment safely
- Administration of local anaesthesia only by qualified & well trained doctors.
- Comprehensive risk management protocols across all clinics.
- Emergency kit in every single procedure room to deal with any unforeseen situation.
- Singe use disposable instruments of highest quality, which completely eliminate the chances of any infection.
- Use of sharpest possible instruments specially developed for DHI to ensure no damage to donor area.
- Strict follicle care protocols to ensure maximum graft survival.
- Strict protocols for placement of follicles including grid planning, ADT & MET standards etc. for most natural results.
- Procedure performed by doctor trained & certified at London Hair Restoration Academy.
- Rigorous follow up & post procedure care for optimum results.
7 Questions to Ask before deciding on a Hair Transplant Procedure
1. Who will perform the procedure?
- Homeopathic, Ayurvedic, Dentists or Gynaecologists who are not either qualified or trained to perform hair transplants.
- Famous plastic surgeons used to sell procedures while the procedures are performed by assistants/nurses. The name of plastic surgeon is leveraged for sale only.
- All procedures are performed end-to-end by MD Dermatologists (MCI Registered) Doctors only.
- All the transplants are performed under strict protocols set by DHI International.
- All of our doctors are highly trained in the art of Hair Transplant and have huge experience in this field.
2. Is your Doctor suitably trained and certified?
- There is no practical medical course for learning Hair Transplant. Most Doctors performing hair transplant learn it from others, who themselves are not trained. There are no set protocols. So, their practices are based on their personal preferences.
- These doctors have no hair transplant certification making them medically unsafe. In their effort to learn and master the art of hair transplant, they spoil multiple cases.
- Each and every Doctor and Nurse is trained in “DHI Total Care System” and certified by “London Hair Restoration Academy”.
- DHI doctors perform more sessions during their training alone, than many so called “experts” present in the market.
3. What is the experience of the clinic/doctor you are going to?
- Most of the competitors claiming to be Hair Restoration experts offer wigs, homeopathic solutions, oral medication or skin services for hair loss
- They might claim to have years of experience, global tie-ups or best technology. However, they don’t have any in-house Doctor for Hair Transplant. These are usually marketing firms with no regards to final results.
- DHI is the only company to have comprehensive training protocols for all their Doctors and nurses. All our Doctors and Nurses are trained and certified by the London Hair Restoration Academy.
- DHI is the only technique taught through our collaboration in Public Universities in Europe.
4. How do the DHI quality of results compare with competitors?
- Independent research have shown the industry average graft survival ratio of just 50%. That means half of the implanted hair are lost after a few months.
- At DHI, we provide guarantee on graft survival ration of 90% implanted hairs; and our results range from 97% to 99% graft survival.
- We are able to ensure full control over the angle, depth and direction of implanted hair. This ensures 100% natural results for our clients.
5. Is the clinic technically sound with proper protocols on instrument usage?
- Many competitors are performing motorised drilling machines for extraction of hair. This causes lifelong scarring to the donor area.
- Some competitors use and re-use the instruments meant for single use, jeopardising medical safety of the patient.
- We use patented titanium coated punches sized 0.7mm onwards for extraction. These are high quality precision instrument which cause no scarring to donor area.
- Each instrument is imported and very expensive. These instruments are used only once and are destroyed after the session.
6. What kind of Diagnostic system does the clinic have?
- Many doctors recommend hair transplant without a proper diagnosis. There is no mathematical aspect to the diagnostics to identify the exact requirement and feasibility of hair transplant.
- DHI’s Unique Diagnostic System for Alopecia (UDSA) is able to diagnose for 10 types of Alopecia. UDSA included dermatological examination, psychological aspects, precise mathematical count of donor and recipient are and computerised Alopecia test.
- We provide a comprehensive lifetime treatment plan and best results for your hair loss problem.
7. What evidence and documentation is provided by competitors and DHI?
- No written guarantees provided.
- No international certifications or scientific backing.
- We provide our clients with written guarantee for results of hair transplant.
- DHI is recognised by ISO, CQC, TUV, and World Health Academy. DHI has presented over 50 scientific papers and its course has been taught in 5 public Universities in Athens, Lyon, Rome, Alexandria and Prague.