DHI ranks highest on Customer Satisfaction in the India Hair Restoration Industry Survey: IMRB
Delhi, India, November 18th, 2015 — DHI tops the chart scoring over 80% on all the parameters of Consumer Satisfaction according to the research findings from an IMRB survey of the Hair Transplant services market in India. As per the survey, DHI received the highest rating of 8.3 for overall client satisfaction, indicating highly effective services that met customers’ expectations.
India has witnessed a significant boom in the hair transplant industry in recent times, leading to a proliferation of hair restoration centers. The hair transplant industry is highly fragmented and consists of a large number of independent doctor practitioners. Some of the key players are DHI, Advanced Hair Studio, Rich Feel, Berkowits , ADHI, Dr Batra and Reviva.
Given the landscape of the hair restoration industry in India, IMRB in association with RedSeer Consulting conducted a survey among 280 clients of various hair restoration clinics across Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and other tier 1 cities. The survey was conducted on a range of parameters to analyze the actual experience of the consumers, who have gone through the treatment at major hair restoration clinics in the country.
The survey reveals that –
- On consultation DHI was far ahead of competition scoring 7.37 on the scale of 10 and the patients were content with the consultation as the treatment was customized based on their condition and was not a “universal fit” or based on marketing-led initiatives
- DHI had a high score of 8.8 out of 10 for the level of professionalism, qualification, experience and expertise of the DHI team at the clinic. DHI did well on reliability in providing pre and post procedure information, expected results, and temporary after effects of hair transplantation – setting the right expectations for the customers.
- Transparency in pricing is the key to earn customer trust and influences the decision on undertaking the procedure. The patients feel that DHI was performing detailed diagnosis of the alopecia condition and DHI received a perfect score of 100% for the transparency that the clinic has in the cost of the procedure.
- Level of pain experienced during the treatment is among one of the important considerations to determine customer satisfaction levels, and the patients at DHI rated the clinic at 8.4 describing it as a painless experience.
- Adding to the treatment, patient care and clinic infrastructure enhances the entire experience of the procedure and DHI had an average rating of 8.7, while most other clinics did not score more than 3.7 on infrastructure and staff behaviour
- The high level of DHI customer satisfaction is reflected in the fact that most patients are extremely likely to recommend DHI treatment to others.
- Among the parameters affecting the decisions to go for hair restoration – availability of best in class technology is considered the most important. Referrals by doctors and reputation of the clinic are also key. Only 12% of the respondents were influenced by the Ads they saw. Most said they did not consider the cost of treatment when making the decision. (Ref Figure 1)
The ultimate success of any treatment can be seen in the results. The authenticity of the claims made by a clinic are only backed by a satisfied customer who is happy with the results. DHI’s significantly higher scores than other clinics on these parameters, suggests that not only are the clients extremely satisfied, they also endorse the DHI treatment.
Commenting on the IMRB survey, Mr. Ajay Bansal, Director, DHI India said, “Hair restoration is a very important procedure for clients and needs to be handled with a lot of care and precision. Our work speaks for itself and the survey results are a validation of the same. We are pleased that our customers are happy and satisfied with our treatments and will recommend us to their friends and family. The scores reflect DHI’s customer-centric approach and its focus on building a strong base of satisfied customers. At DHI, we make sure that we keep ourselves updated with latest technology and keep innovating to provide best in class services to people”
About DHI: DHI Medical Group has been dedicated to the research, diagnosis and treatment of hair and scalp disorders since 1970. Founded by Mr. K.P. Giotis, it has emerged as a leader in the field of medicine both nationally and internationally. Each and every DHI clinic is equipped with state of the art facilities and complies with the highest standards to cure alopecia. The range of services include Direct Hair Implantation (DHI), Scalp Micro Pigmentation (MPG), Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), Laser Hair Therapy (LHT) and a range of daily hair care products.
About IMRB: IMRB International (formerly “Indian Market Research Bureau”) is a multi-country market research, survey and business consultancy firm that offers a range of syndicated data and customized research services. Headquartered in Mumbai, India with operations in over 15 countries IMRB is a part of the Kantar Group, WPP’s research, insights and consultancy network.
About RedSeer: RedSeer is a research and advisory firm focused on achieving excellence in emerging markets. Headquartered in Bengaluru, they are a result driven organization applying management consulting practices to real problems.
For more information visit, www.dhiindia.com
Follow us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/DHIIndia
Subhashree Vaish @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Kavita Nayyar @ email@example.com
Click here to Book your consultation with our expert doctors