Benefits of Hair Transplant Surgery
Hair fall is a process that can affect just your scalp or your entire body, and it can be temporary or permanent. It can result from heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions, or a normal part of aging. Anyone can lose hair on their head, but it’s more common in men, and sometimes it can also occur due to illness, injury, or trauma to the scalp. The hair transplant procedure is a permanent solution for a bald area on the scalp. Wondering if hair transplant surgery is for you? You’re not alone. Many people are curious about this type of procedure but are unsure if it’s the right choice for them. In this blog, we’ll discuss some of the benefits of hair transplant surgery that help you decide if it’s the right option and the cost of hair transplant treatment.
What is Hair Transplant Procedure?
Worldwide, almost 77% of men and women complain about hair loss, and to address this problem, they often try as many things as possible. So, a Hair transplant is another hair restoration method that offers reliable and permanent results.
The three most popular techniques for hair transplant are FUT, FUE, and DHITM Direct Hair Implantation.
- In FUT (Follicular Unit Transplant), a thin strip of the scalp is surgically removed from the back of the scalp. Next, the hair follicles are surgically taken out and divided into individual units, and then the donor area is stitched together.
- In FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction), the hair follicles are removed from the donor area, making a circular cut, and then implanted in the treated area, just like the FUT technique.
- Lastly, in DHITM (Direct Hair Implantation), hair follicles are extracted from the donor area and implanted in the bald area with precise and advanced tools. It is the most advanced technique, where surgeons get the most control over depth, angle, and direction in implantation to offer natural results, no downtime, the fastest recovery, no stitches, no scars, and no pain.
A Hair Transplant is a surgery performed by dermatological surgeons in the safest environment under local anesthesia to help people get a fuller head of hair. In this procedure, the hair from the donor area and the back of the scalp are extracted and implanted in the bald area using précised tools and methods.
The cost of a hair transplant depends on the number of grafts transplanted in the procedure, surgical techniques to be chosen, and the hair loss condition. While working from home, you can book a free consultation with DHI India and get your scalp examined. It will help you get an idea about the cost.
Advantages of Hair Transplants Treatment
- Provides you with a permanent solution: Doctors advise some medications and topical therapies. These, however, only provide short-term fixes. People with minor hair loss may benefit from PRP and GFC therapies. Hair transplantation is a surgical procedure that involves moving hair follicles from one area of the head (the donor area where hair is present) to the bald area (the recipient area where people wish hair to develop). As a result, it provides more long-lasting and permanent results. When choosing a hair transplant clinic, make sure you get to know the hair transplant cost before making the final decision.
- You Don’t Have to Go Through Any Pain or Have Scars: We are all wordy about pain and lifetime scars regarding a hair transplant, but that is no option anymore! It is quite simple compared to other surgical treatments, though you might expect slight discomfort as your scalp recovers following the procedure. Your scalp will receive local anesthesia before the treatment to minimize pain, and the best part is that with the help of the DHITM technique you use, there will be no scars and no pain.
- You Get Lifetime Results and Maximum Density: Another benefit of getting a hair transplant is that after you fully recover, you won’t feel that they are not your natural hair. Instead, you will get a voluminous growth and a dense hair cover on your head. The best part is that they won’t ever stop growing. If you take good care of them, just like your natural hair, they will continue to develop better and better throughout your life. Now that you are thoroughly aware of the advantages, we are sure the next thing on your mind is looking for the best hair transplant clinic to address all your problems.
What to expect when selecting a DHI hair transplant?
- 100% Safe- In every DHI Hair transplant procedure, strict protocols are followed at every step. It helps DHI surgeons to offer 100% results.
- 90% above graft survival rate- DHI India guarantees an above 90% graft survival rate higher than the industry’s average.
- Natural Results: With the help of precise and patent tools, DHI specialists get complete control of the depth and angle of the graft placement, giving every patient 100% natural results.
- Painless Procedure: To make the DHI technique manageable, extraction and placement of grafts are done using tiny disposable instruments with a diameter of 1mm or less.
- Certified Doctors: The entire hair transplant treatment will be performed by trained and certified doctors.
- Everlasting Results: Only healthy hair follicles are chosen and implanted in the procedure to guarantee growth for a lifetime.
If you are wondering about getting a hair transplant and making the current time worth it, feel free to contact DHI India. Our doctors would be pleased to serve you with world-class services, and if you haven’t started researching yet, we are here to make your life a little easier! All you have to do is visit us and look at our website. Then, we leave to you the rest of the decision. So, what are you waiting for? Surf us today and book your hair transplant consultation now. DHI has the best hair transplant clinics in India, where the candidate results and hygiene speak for themselves.